Monday, September 16, 2013

FITNESS AMBASSADOR CONTEST

Announcing the Fitness Ambassador Contest! 
 
This may be the most awesome thing I've stumbled
upon to help my clients burn more fat and get into
shape faster. 
 
Let me explain... 
 
I've been testing out a new training program for my
clients that not only burns more calories while they're
working out with me - but it keeps burning extra
calories even after their workout. 
 
Sounds crazy, right? 
 
The post workout calorie burn is actually called
"after burn" and it only takes place when a few critical
factors are accomplished during the workout. 
 
I won't bore you with the details of the science
behind "after burn", but what I can tell you is that
if these few critical things are done during your
workout, then you can expect to have an elevated
metabolism for up to 18 hours AFTER your workout. 
 
Pretty sweet! 
 
Now, just the "after burn" factor is amazing in
itself because it's almost like getting twice the
workout results from each workout. 
 
BUT I figured out a way where I can get my clients
even FASTER results... and it has NOTHING to do
with science. 
 
Say what?! 
 
Yep, this other way of burning more fat and getting
faster muscle toning results has nothing to do with
exercise science at all. 
 
It's actually all about human psychology... 
 
See, what I figured out was when I train my clients
in a group setting they actually workout harder.

(The support, motiviation, and accoutnability of
a small group can't be beat!)
 
So then I got to thinking and decided that if I can put
together a body transformation challenge where I can
train my clients even faster results for a period of time
(6 weeks to be more exact), and give the person with
the best transformation the title Fitness Ambassador...

AND a prize package worth $400 then you'd really see amazing results! 
 
As Fitness Ambassador you’d represent Kuzora Fitness
in our marketing and promotions. In a nutshell you’d be
the "face" of our business – like a local celebrity :-))
 
Makes sense, right? 
 
"Metabolic after burn producing workouts + a body transformation
challenge = massive fat loss, body toning, belly flattening, and
toned arms, legs and butt"
 
Brilliant! 
 
In fact, here's what I expect the AVERAGE results to be on the
Six Week Fitness Ambassador Challenge ... 
 
Men can expect to drop 5-10 pounds of fat 
Women can expect to drop 4-8 pounds of fat 
 
AND, on average... 
 
Men can expect to lose: 3-4 inches from their waist
Women can expect to lose 2-3 inches from their waist
 
Yes, all this in 6 weeks!!
 
Here's the deal: I'm going to launching this Six Week Fitness
Ambassador Challenge Monday September 23rd.

And when I do, I'm only going to take on 18 participants
so that I can give every participant lots of attention.

Well, truthfully only 17 more people because I signed one
person up (Lori H from Wake Forest) while I was writing
this email :-)))
 
At the end of the Six Week Fitness Ambassador Challenge
I'm giving the winner a prize package worht at least $400!

(actually everyone will win since there's going to be a LOT
of inches and pounds lost)
 
So if you are interested in dropping 2-4 inches off your waist
in the next 6 weeks (plus a pile of weight) and want the
distinction of Fitness Ambassador, then send me an email
and I will put you on the "action taker" list and reserve your spot. 
 
Email me now to get on the priority list. :-) 
 
John Kuzora 
(919) 435-1960

No comments:

Post a Comment