Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who are We Really Competing Against?

If you were in my 6:20 PM Small Group Training
tonight you might have noticed I used 1 clients
results on an exercise to motivate another...

And although a little competition amongst friends
can be fun....

I really hate that I did that.

Because that is not what I ever want my gym to
be about.

And as long as my name is on the door you can
rest assured that the ONLY person you will ever
compete against is yourself....

And not the you from ten or twenty years ago...

The only person you ever need to"beat" is the
you from yesterday.

In my place, we don't "compete" against each
other like they do one popular training franchise...

(It rhymes with toss shit...but who's comparing lol)

In here we work together....

We support and encourage each other...

Sure, I'll push you when you need it.

But we'll always be a TEAM...

Working TOGETHER...

Not competing against one another.

Till next time...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment