Here are some of the success stories:
1) Client 1: 34 year old male
He started low carb and a basic strength training program on Christmas Eve 2010. As of March 23rd he was down 53 pounds! He is also bench pressing more now than he did in college.
2) Client 2: 38 year old female
She lost a 0.5 inch off each thigh, 0.75 of an inch off her hips, and 2.25 inches off her waist in just four weeks!
3) Client 3: 35 year old male
Started January 3rd and has lost 4.5 inches off his waist while gaining a half inch in his chest.
And the results are not just for weight loss. The health benefits are amazing also:
4) Client 4: 40 year old type 2 diabetic
In January his fasting blood sugar was between 420 and 450. He switched to a reduced carbohydrate diet (averages about 150 grams of carbs per day) and started strength training. Now his fasting blood sugar is down 300. In addition he's lost 8 pounds and is down a pants size.
5) Client 5: 36 year old male
His triglycerides went down 6, HDL (good cholesterol) went up 10, and his LDL (bad cholesterol) went down slightly in less than six weeks. Although he's never had a weight problem, he has dropped almost 20 pounds, three inches off his waist, and two pants sizes. And he didn't even exercise.
The diet consists of the following six steps:
1) Reduce or eliminate all grain consumption (wheat, corn, oats, rice, barley, etc.)
2) Supplement with high dose omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil to reduce triglycerides, lower blood pressure, and improved mood
3) Eliminate high fructose corn syrup
4) Reduce consumption of all other sugars
5) Start each day with a high fat, zero carbohydrate breakfast to stabilize blood sugar
6) Never eat anything labelled "low fat"
If you have a lot of weight to lose, I suggest the following "tweaks" to the nutrition plan:
1) Supplement with medium chain triglycerides (found naturally in coconut oil) to increase metabolism and energy levels
2) Practice intermittent fasting two to four days per week
3) Eliminate all fruit and root vegetables
Who will be our next success story?